For the past few weeks, Kaelan has been trying desperately to stand and walk. He views everthing as an opportunity to test his skills. Since our arms and backs were getting tired always walking him around, we went out and bought this walker to help out. We're pretty sure he'll be ready to mow the lawn by next summer.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cool! But I guess you will need to have the place painted by the time he's done hitting all the walls...
Jess, great buy. When you were buying it I thought it was perfect for Kaelan.
SO adorable :-)
Go Kaelan! Once they're mobile you've entered a new aspect of parenting and you will have to take "baby proffing" to a whole new degree. Judging by the cleanliness of your hallway, I'm sure you will be fine.
There's no going back now! So cute! By the way, I think Josiah's going to give Kaelan a run for his money in the weight dept. He's becoming quite the little chub these days. = )
Post a Comment