Friday, October 30, 2009

Very Hungry Caterpillar


I'm not sure when babies are supposed to have popcorn but Kaelan found a cup and loved every bite! I was a little worried at first because it is so easy to choke on but he is a confident eater lately and proved it again with the popcorn...he even found some cupcake and cookies on the floor that he chowed down on before I could get to him. A Very Hungry Caterpillar!

Camille and Pierce hosted a Halloween party today with lots of activities and goodies. Pierce was not in the best mood for a picture so he is not in this one but most of the kiddos are here, minus the ones who left early.

The COOL Moms who dressed up!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It was so much fun... thanks for coming and the catepillar was a hit so cute...

Melanie said...

Adorable costume! Wish I could have made it...