Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We actually went trick or treating!
We have some friends who live out in the Woodlands, where the American school is located and half hour drive from us (that is really far on our small island!). A lot of American families live in gigantic houses next to the school and every year this neighborhood attracts hundreds of trick or treaters. We started at a bbq at our friend's house but hurried out to gather some candy before the looming cloud opened up to soak the streets! We made it with time to spare. We had a great night! Below are some pictures of the houses. They are huge, 5,000sq+, built by Singaporeans who believe this is how we live in the States! Ha!


I have to admit...I'm always happy when Halloween is over every year. I'm kind of a scaredy cat when it comes scary things! I used to be able to handle scary movies but not anymore...not even close! I love to watch the movie channels when Travis is out of town but that didn't happen this month, October. Too many scary movies. As a matter of fact, last night, Halloween, Travis turned it to a REALLY scary movie that he was actually interested in. He usually won't torture me but I was reading and he didn't think I was paying attention. It is hard not too when the crazy, possesd lady comes on talking like she did! I was hiding behind my book, never looking at the screen, constantly asking what was going on! Guess who had nightmares, not Travis who actually watched the movie! My brain made up it's own images to those scary sounds. Don't tell me, I already know. I'm a dork!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

it was fun... but what is up with no pics of the DENTONS... wow I now know where we stand... ouchhh...

Owen's Blog said...

Happy Halloween! Looks like you guys had a lot of festiivies and fun! Kaelans looks very cute. Just doesn't quite look right that you are wearing shorts on Halloween. You missed out last night on Harrison Blvd! I am not a bit Halloween person either. Not actually sure how I feel about it, but....kids change and soften you I guess!!!

Melanie said...

Awww, you all look great!!

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

I too thought this is how you guys live in the US!