Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Armstrongs



The Armstrongs came up from Indonesia to stay with us for a few days this week. They came for medical visits and surgery on Luke's shoulder. I'm not sure if they all conspired before they got here or what but they knew exactly what it would take to make a permanent place in my heart. They went straight for the baby! All four of them played with Kaelan incessantly...he was so busy while they were here and I have to give them credit for Kaelan's progress in walking. I'm tempted to say that today he is officially walking but he still lacks total confidence, I think he misses the Armstrongs! Because of them he had lots of practice, way more than I'm willing to give on a normal day, and now he can stand for a good length of time and take about 8 steps before he realizes what he's doing. Thanks guys...we miss you already. Even if it hadn't been for Kaelan I still wouldn't have been able to resist loving this family. Incredible parents and if my kids turned out anything like their's I would be extremely happy. They made a huge impact on us in the few short days they were here and we hope to keep up our relationship. Please come back and see us anytime, medical or not! We hope to come your way soon too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: