I can't believe how fast things are moving with this little man...way, way to fast for my liking. I'm always so excited for every new stage and love looking back at how far he has come.
u have got to be kidding me.. I had no idea... I feel like I don't even know him anymore... he is walking... oh my and so fast... Pierce did not take a step until he was 1 year old... where has the time gone and I have got to get my hands on him...
WOWSERS...that is awesome...look at Kaelan go. Just gave me a HUGE smile to see him walking...getting up to standing on his own. He is such a cutie and i promise you so easy to fall in love with. We are so glad we had the time with you all and you all definitely hold a special place in our hearts...Anna and i keep talking about your little guy to everyone we see. Love to all of you
5 comments:
at least you have carpets! What will we do?
u have got to be kidding me.. I had no idea... I feel like I don't even know him anymore... he is walking... oh my and so fast... Pierce did not take a step until he was 1 year old... where has the time gone and I have got to get my hands on him...
Hooray K Man!! I love how he is so excited, so proud of himself!!:)
And yes, the girls came down with the CP yesterday..:(
WOWSERS...that is awesome...look at Kaelan go. Just gave me a HUGE smile to see him walking...getting up to standing on his own. He is such a cutie and i promise you so easy to fall in love with. We are so glad we had the time with you all and you all definitely hold a special place in our hearts...Anna and i keep talking about your little guy to everyone we see. Love to all of you
SO cute! Can't wait to see the little guy walking at Christmas.
Post a Comment