Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house with the Singapore Supper Club. This is a group of 12 that has dinner together once a month rotating houses. I asked for November to be our month to host so of course we had to do Thanksgiving! It turned out to be a great night! 10 of the 12 could make it but unfortunately one couple had to leave early due to their son cracking his elbow while home with the babysitter. Poor little guy. Thanks for a great night and we are looking forward to the next one in Jan...painting plates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fun idea! I'm sure you would be great at this. Is it potluck style or do you provide everything?
It was great... and yum yum.. and bridgette she did provide everything.. so good... and yes I can't wait until Jan. 16th pottery painting... for me... HE HE HE
Post a Comment