Saturday, November 28, 2009




Thanks Aunt Mille!
I love the Backpack, Big Boy Sippy Cup and Book!


Thanks Henry and Kyle for the super cool tractor and farm animals!

We had a small bday party planned for K with the baby group but unfortunately K got sick. I think it is just due to him getting his 8th tooth but I didn't want to expose the other babies just in case. Yes, 8 teeth! And you can kind of see in these pictures the slobbery, runny nose mess he has been. We hope this clears before we get on the plane on Monday...we will see.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

There's one more birthday present waiting for Kaelan from Isabella. He will just get it when he returns from the US!

Melanie said...

He's so precious Jessica! Hope he feels better soon so you're flight goes smoothly.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy birthday to our little one year old.. we love him so much and glad he liked the present... great pics... I just love it when I get to see pics of the presents we get... helps us know if he liked them or not... you are good... one of the reasons I love you soo...

Davericka said...

He won't be lacking for anything after this birthday will he!? = ) It makes it hard to know what to get him for Christmas! Any suggestions??