Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cruise to Istanbul


Starring: Barry Glitter buns and Fifi Galores


Staff on the MV Tipanic

from left: Trikki, Sally, Tilly, Wanda, Lola and Fifi.

Barry, Al Fresco, Sylvester, Rusty, Captain Birdseye, Walter Ski

You may be wondering what's going on in these pictures. I'm tempted to leave you and let them speak for themselves but I just can't! Especially when Travis is dressed as Barry Glitterbuns! Who is he, you may ask? Well, he is an entertainer on the MV Tipanic and, more importantly, he murdered Stew Driver. Can you believe it...Barry, of all people? Well, he drowned him in the pool and we spent the evening in Captain Birdseye's dining hall trying to figure it out.
Any clue to what's going on?
Last night we showed up, in costume, to a murder mystery dinner. As I said before, Travis was Barry, the murderer, and I was Wanda Lust. I was the ship's masseuse and not a very respectable one. We had a lot of fun trying to stay in character and figure out the clues to the murder. Poor Stew.
Thanks Sally and Rusty (Jenn and Tobi) for planning this awesome, memorable night!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

oh.my....how do I LOVE the name Mr. Glitterbuns..... And your lipstick is AWESOME!:):) What a fun night.:)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It was a fun night... loved it and can't wait until the next one..

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

How fun!