Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Awesome Bible Study!


Back- Kim, Cathy, Brenda, Rosemary
Front-Me, Susan (Mongolia), Ruth (Mongolia), Libby (leader, and her beautiful house), Jane (with her dog Lucy), Valerie, Theresa

I met a couple of these ladies on my trip to Mongolia and they invited me to join a group that was starting after our trip. We just finished our Beth Moore study, Believing God, on Tuesday which was also a going away gathering for two of the ladies in the group. This is the part of Singapore I can't quite get used to, people come and go all the time! When I am just getting close to people they leave either for their next overseas assignment or to go back home. Libby's husband is retiring after 34 years at Conoco-Phillips where he was VP. They will be missed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

That is great that you are involved in a Bible Study. I guess I expected it to be all native Singaporians (sp?):). There must be a lot of international business that takes place there to have people move in and out so frequently.