Monday, March 24, 2008
30...here I come!
I think I kind of like turning 30! It is only the 24th of March, 14 days till my birthday, and this morning a huge package arrived. It was full of 30 goodies and gifts from a bunch of people I love. Thanks so much for thinking of me so early with the candy, candles, lotions, shirts (the one I have on), cards, etc. It was so much fun opening all of the individually wrapped items, it was like Christmas but better! Thanks Barb, Leroy, June, Kelly, Bridgette, Rich, Grandpa and Kristina. What a great start to celebrating a milestone birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun! I love getting packages, but I must say I've probably never recieved 30 items in one before! Happy almost birthday and if I may say so myself, you've never looked better! Cute shirt too.
How fun! 30 is great! Wish we could celebrate together- hopefully someday in the future we will be able to again!
Post a Comment