In need of a little oxygen In the left corner, weighing in at 3.58kg, Kaelan Dean!
No sleep, completely wiped out, but exstatic!
Mommy and Linda just after birth
Daddy, Dr. Paul, Jessica and Kaelan
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
We are glad you are all doing well. I had 2 c-sections, the first after pushing 2.5 hours and a split pelvic bone, but I didn't have to last THAT long, you are a SuperWoman! Just don't try to be a superwoman now, relax as much as you can and take things slow, put your great husband to work! We are praying for you all. Kaelan is adorable!
1 comment:
We are glad you are all doing well. I had 2 c-sections, the first after pushing 2.5 hours and a split pelvic bone, but I didn't have to last THAT long, you are a SuperWoman! Just don't try to be a superwoman now, relax as much as you can and take things slow, put your great husband to work! We are praying for you all. Kaelan is adorable!
Post a Comment