Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Trip to the Botanical Gardens






We decided it was time to get out of the apartment and take Kaelan on a little adventure. While we've taken Kaelan out with us many times to run errands or visit friends, we haven't really taken the time to get outside and get some much needed sun on our pale faces. Since it's close to our place, we decided the Botanical Gardens would make for a quick and easy get away. We strolled through the beautiful orchid gardens, looked at the fish and birds in the ponds, and finished it off with a cold drink at the cafe. Kaelan spent the entire adventure with his eye's closed so I guess we'll need to take him back so he can actually see it some time! =)

4 comments:

Steve said...

It is good to see you are all well. I was wondering if your blogging days were over with the arrival of the little one. Enjoy it because it goes by fast. Happy Year.

Unknown said...

I can't figure out who kaelan looks like but he sure is getting to be a big boy

Bridgette said...

Jess! Did you just have a baby? You look awesome!!:)
It feels good to rejoin the world again doesn't it? What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I love this last picture of Kaelan. He is so precious! 1 month on January 5th...can you believe it? Your birth announcements were too cute! Hope to meet Kaelan soon.