Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So glad they're HERE!


Bath time with Mammy and Aunt Nan


Spicy Laksa for lunch


Botanical Gradens

Bible Study
Brenda loves Kaelan and would do anything we asked of her. She visited us twice after his birth brought us an awesome corned beef and cabbage dinner. She took him from me after I fed him at Bible study and he was a bit fussy but once she started talking he was out. It is great to have so many Aunties!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bridgette said...

How fun that your mom and sis can be there to enjoy these early days with you! I love the pic of everyone piled in the shower.:)

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I,too, love the picture of everyone in the shower. Do you not have a bathtub? I also like the lady holding him while he sleeps. Great picture!