Saturday, January 17, 2009
Seeing the Sights
We've been having lots of fun here seeing Kaelan and the sights. We've eaten all the good stuff: Laksa, chicken rice, pepper crab, roti prata, bubble tea and taco salad!! The taco salad at home on our first night here. :) Jessica and Kaelan had a baby massage class on Wednesday morning, so Mom and I explored Little India all on our own. I had taken a walking tour last time I was here, so it was fun telling her what I could remember from our tour. We saw the Hindu temple, shopped, got henna'd, shopped, bought Indian candy (goodies from a bakery type stall), shopped, and went to the Tekka wet market to look and have lunch. We were so proud of ourselves, doing it all on our own! I had Char Kway Teo, (my favorite dish in this part of the world) for lunch at one of the stalls in the market and mom had fried rice. We both also enjoyed a nice cold Tiger beer, brewed right here in S'pore, and Mom's new fave! I LOVE little India! Nancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment