Saturday, February 7, 2009

Babies, babies and more babies!

Yesterday I had a baby shower here for Jeanne (white shirt back row) which included the gang of new moms and preggos. And last week I had Stephanie's shower (red shirt back row) where we had about 20 people. With only 2 showers to go we continue to add more and more babies! After this shower we are all headed to the hospital to see Jessica, Bransby and their new addition. The current count is 3 boys and 2 girls with 4 still to come!


Alice is the oldest at 4.5 months, then comes Kaelan (who is heavier than Alice) at 2 months, Willem (in the car seat at 3 weeks, Henry at 2 weeks, and finally Samantha (at the hospital and pictured below) is not even one day!


Kaelan had a thing for Alice. Seriously! He could not stop looking at her and smiling! Maybe it is because she is British!

Jessica, Samantha, Kaelan and I. They are exactly 2 months apart. Look at how they change in 2 months! Although, Kaelan is in the 95th percentile for weight and 75th for height and that is the American graph, in Asia he is way off the charts! I doubt Jessica's petite, little Samantha will be this big when she is 2 months.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Adam and Natalie said...

motherhood suits you Jess. You look so pretty!