Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Working with Kaelan

I feel bad for Travis and the rest of the dads out there. Travis is enjoying this stage of life with Kaelan but unfortunately work keeps him from much awake time with the little guy. Since Kaelan sleeps a lot, with a 7pm bed time, Travis tries to take advantage of every moment he can with K. Even if it means holding him after his bedtime while he works. This is a very common occurrence in our house because work never ends and Travis can't stand being away from K for too long. He is a good daddy and loves his little guy so much. I'm blessed to have all of his help but Travis would not have it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steve said...

Great Pic. I didn't even notice the laptop a first. I guess you get your baby time when you can get it. I realy miss those moments. It doesn't take long before you can't get them to settle down long enough to have those moments. Capitalize while you can.

Anonymous said...

Aaron was the same way with Rocco. He would take Rocco and put him in the bouncer at the gym so he could work out with Rocco. Those dads are just too cute too!