I know you love me because...
~you enjoy my morning happy time when you and I can play while Mommy gets some extra sleep,
~you have a hard time going to work and leaving Mommy and me at home (although, I don't think Mommy has much to do with that!)
~you want to be a part of every aspect of my life including feeding, playing, outings, bath and bed time, and you especially like daddy diapers!
~you worry I will change too much while you are away and don't want to miss a thing
~you are always taking me from mommy to have some rough boy time
~I especially know you love me because you tell me everyday.
I love you so much because you love me!
I'm sad I cannot be with you on your first Father's Day.
I love you,
~Kaelan

1 comment:
Kaelan is sooo cute. I am working today so was able to look at your bolg. What a precious boy & love the words written for Father's day.
Post a Comment