Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weighing in at....


Until today I have never met a baby bigger than Kaelan. I mean it! He is off the US charts and from everything I read online he is always way bigger than other babies of his age. Well...that all changed today! We met this little Korean girl at MOPS today. She is 2 weeks YOUNGER than Kaelan! They are not sure of her current weight but from the looks of it she definitely wins! Kaelan looks like a twig compared to her! What a cutie pie...don't you just want to squeeze her?

My 2 front teeth! Can you see them?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

steve said...

Jess,
Keep up the good work. I love watching Kealan grow up so fast.

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

Kaelan, or better the Korean girl is talk of the town!!! My goodness me! If I show this to Markus saying that Isabella will look like her, he'll have a fit and put Bella on a diet....

Owen's Blog said...

OH MY WORD....she is a chuck, but oh so cute!! Little sumo. I am sure you are glad to know K is in good company. He is so cute.