Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summertime


Daddy and K had a great time putting K's new toy together. Daddy might not say it was great but I'm sure K would!

I never thought I would own one of these things but desperate times call for desperate measures! K decided one day, about 1 month ago, that lying on the ground was just not going to cut it. We were at the store looking at toddler seats for the car, because yes he is that big!, when we saw this thing. He played in it at the store and about a week later we were back to buy it. As much as I love holding him he is too heavy to hold ALL the time!

Travis and I had my baby group over on Saturday for a summertime BBQ. We had 7 babies, one toddler and 15 adults. Lots of fun!

Boys working the grill.
We recently got patio furniture and a grill so our balcony is finally usable!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: