Travis and I were headed to the US to surprise our family when I got a phone call from my mom telling me Grandmother was not going to live much longer. It surprised and relieved my mom when I told her Kaelan and I were ready to board a plane for the US in four hours. Unfortunately my Grandmother died while we were on our way and we did not get to say goodbye. It was so nice to be here to help my mom with the funeral and to celebrate my Grandmother's life with my family. She was a wonderful woman...really a second mother to Nancy and me. She blessed my life in so many ways. It was hard to see her go but I know she is much happier dancing on the streets of gold with her savior in Heaven. I can just see it! I miss you Grandmother.
Friday, June 19, 2009
In Loving Memory of Grandmother Potter
Travis and I were headed to the US to surprise our family when I got a phone call from my mom telling me Grandmother was not going to live much longer. It surprised and relieved my mom when I told her Kaelan and I were ready to board a plane for the US in four hours. Unfortunately my Grandmother died while we were on our way and we did not get to say goodbye. It was so nice to be here to help my mom with the funeral and to celebrate my Grandmother's life with my family. She was a wonderful woman...really a second mother to Nancy and me. She blessed my life in so many ways. It was hard to see her go but I know she is much happier dancing on the streets of gold with her savior in Heaven. I can just see it! I miss you Grandmother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jess, I am sorry about your loss. That is great to know that you were home with family. Please give my love to your family.
Post a Comment