Foot Reflexology I think we have tortured almost all of our guests with this Chinese rub down! They loved it...although Aaron was having a hard time walking the next day!
Yes we ate...and ate...and ate! I think I need to fast for a few weeks now that their gone!
We saw those little ice-cream sandwich things on the Amazing Race show several weeks back. They said you can also get them with bread wrapped around the ice-cream? Have you tried it? Seemed a little weird to me... = }
You bet, bread or wafers...you're choice! Personally, I always go with the wafer. The flavor you see them "enjoying" is Durian...you see that on the Amazing race? =)
2 comments:
We saw those little ice-cream sandwich things on the Amazing Race show several weeks back. They said you can also get them with bread wrapped around the ice-cream? Have you tried it? Seemed a little weird to me... = }
You bet, bread or wafers...you're choice! Personally, I always go with the wafer. The flavor you see them "enjoying" is Durian...you see that on the Amazing race? =)
Post a Comment