Kaelan rode the luge with me which was great but I think Daddy almost had a heart attack with the chair lift ride back up the hill. It was pretty crazy...a 17 month old on a chair lift! What? That would never be allowed in the US! K man did great and sat really still but daddy had a death grip so I'm not sure K had much choice!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Kaelan rode the luge with me which was great but I think Daddy almost had a heart attack with the chair lift ride back up the hill. It was pretty crazy...a 17 month old on a chair lift! What? That would never be allowed in the US! K man did great and sat really still but daddy had a death grip so I'm not sure K had much choice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for putting pics up so quick! I've been anxious to see some from their trip. Glad everyone had a good time! A bit jealous though... ; )
Wow... you guys did see Sinagpore... and I have not even seen pics of Thailand yet... busy busy busy... love the henna tat on Kman... so cute.
Post a Comment