The soft (or loud!) hum of the boat, warm breeze, gentle rocking and snug fit or the life vest did it for Kaelan. I'm still trying to figure out how to accomplish these things at home! That can't be my baby sleeping in the middle of the Andaman sea with no help from me!
Aaron and Kelly snorkling in the clear, green water.
I do need to tell you a little about the water and the weather quick. The temp was always above 90 with a humidity level about the same. They hadn't seen rain for 4 months and desperately needed it. The ocean and pool water was a good example of why. When we first walked into the ocean it was shocking! Travis and I have been in it before but this was so much hotter! I mean Hot! It was warmer than the air outside and we were miserably hot looking to the pool or sea for some refreshment but neither did it for us! It was a little better when we were out, away from the land snorkling but still not what we were hoping for!

No comments:
Post a Comment