Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Histands in Singapore!

I miss them already! Seriously! K man kept going to their room saying "where" in sign language. He absolutely loved them both. They were so easy to have here. They did everything I told them to (made them do), ate everything, never tired and believed everything I said! How cool is that! What troopers.

They made it and we had a wonderful time showing them around this beautiful city. They are currently on the long flight back, excited to see their kids but we sure were glad they came to visit. Can't wait for our next trip...maybe with the kiddos!


Kelly and I made it on the cover of a Singapore fashion magazine!


She was a hit! They wouldn't stop taking pictures of her!


We had to have henna tattoos done while visiting Little India, even Aaron and Travis joined in the fun.
Yes, Kaelan did it too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Owen's Blog said...

Loved it all. Great pictures. Thanks for the wonderful time! You made it fun and what it was...couldn't have been better and you were such a great tour guide and host! Thank you!!