I was in a hurry to get dinner done before Travis made it home but it was Coco's dinner time too. I gave her this thing (not sure what it is exactly but meant for baby food!) with a banana in it and she loved it! Maybe she is a little too young to be feeding herself but she was sure proud!
Mammy, my mom, is a cowgirl and is starting Coco off young! These are a couple of the outfits she found at the cowboy store. Did you notice the bloomers are real wranglers!
Super Chic!
I couldn't pick my favorite facial expression so I decided to include them all. Kaelan loves to put these flowery head bands on her that Violet gave her.
She loved the Balloon festival!
What a sweet baby girl. God really blessed us with this little one. I often think back to my pregnancy when I wondered how I could possibly love another baby like I do Kaelan. Wow! Coco sure makes that easy. My heart is overflowing when I think about her. She is a special little girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment