Sunday, September 11, 2011


Colette Turns 6 months August 23rd!
She is finally sleeping at night! We did some sleep training and it worked right away, as it did with Kman but she still cries EVERY time I put her to bed. My theory is, since she never ( I almost mean this literally) cries during the day, she needs to cry when she winds down to sleep. It's usually on for a few minutes but breaks my heart every time. She really is the sweetest little thing. She loves to cuddle and is happy whatever she is doing but is most content when she is on your lap hanging out. It has been interesting seeing her personality coming through. So far very laid back so we will see if that sticks around!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Just like here mama.. Mrs. Laid Back and such a sweet heart.

Nancy said...

What a PERFECT day to have a 6 month b-day!! So glad my Coco and I have our dates in common! :) Kiss her for Aunt Nan!