Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oostend, Belgium


We took a long weekend trip with Grandpa and Grandma to Brugges, Belgium. On the way there we decided to stop at this sea side town for a little beach fun for Kaelan but more importantly for the Mussles and fries! Yummy!





This is Coco's first trip!
At least that is what I'm saying in her baby book. I know she has been on many planes, trains and automobiles in her short life but this was the first one for fun! She loved every minute... well really she just loved being with Grandpa and Grandma where ever they were!



Marina
Nice little town but I don't need to go back which is completely opposite from Brugges! I loved that place!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Loved the update... and my oh my Coco is growing up... I miss you