Friday, September 9, 2011

The flood!


The day after Leroy and Barb left for the US we had 2 major rain storms come through in one day! This was the result. These pics are from our driveway and balcony!
The best part is that the bikers don't quit! Even in the biggest rain showers I have ever seen they are still out riding like nothing is new. There were bikes going right through the middle of the road, just like the cars, but I didn't get any good pics. This lady was sitting on our drive deciding what to do!





Finally after about tons cars drove through a little black car stalled and didn't move for 45 minutes. This made things interesting as cars had to pass it going both ways and no one dared to stop fearing they may stall too!


They finally closed the road after about 2 hours and the little car got some help.
I love fun weather!


Remember the flood in Singapore Laura and I experienced?
Miss you girl!
This one was a little worse, deeper anyways but the one here stayed around a lot longer.
I have seen some wet weather!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

oh man.. stay safe... we love you and miss you.