Sunday, April 6, 2008
Hi, Mom!
Crazily enough, I'm here! I wasn't planning on coming until two weeks before I left. I had vacation planned from work for two weeks while Nathanael and Eli are on track break from school, but plane ticket prices were so amazing that Jessica wouldn't have let me hear the end of it if I hadn't come! So, it's HER fault. ($932 total with fees/taxes, round trip. Just had to brag a little.) This is unlike any trip I've ever had before, not only because I would never be in South East Asia if the Custers weren't living here, but also because I usually have a very detailed plan before I take off to fly around the world. Jessica is the best vacation planner ever, though, so apart from getting myself on the plane, I haven't had to worry about a thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment