Friday, April 11, 2008

Last Hurrah in Singapore!


Well here it is, the last night of my trip to Singapore. These photos are actually from the night before. We went for another traditional Singaporean meal, chicken rice, then back to the Raffles Hotel to the famous Long Bar where the Singapore Sling was created. Guess what we're drinking... Tonight we had a nice AMERICAN steak dinner in and then walked to Mc Donald's for hot fudge sundaes. Travis made us walk up all 27 flights of stairs to get back to their apartment to work off the calories. What a slave driver, glad he's not MY boss! :) It's been a fabulous trip. I'm so glad I got to come see them and I'm praying for the chance to bring Bill and the boys back here with me in the near future. I'm also very glad that Jessica didn't let me talk her out of moving here. I would have missed out on this little adventure. And, now I get to see them again in just a little over 6 weeks when they come back home for their summer visit! Yay!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: