Monday, April 16, 2012

No More Training Wheels!


Kaelan has been asking to ride his bike without the training wheels.  We decided this weekend to go ahead and try so Travis took them off and we walked to the parking lot across the street to see how Kaelan would do.  Travis said as we were walking over that he'd be putting them right back on but to our disbelief, I think we set a record teaching a 3 year old to ride a bike!  It took less than 5 minutes before he could go on his own and in 15 minutes, we were off on a family bike ride.  Maybe it's something in the water here in Holland?

4 comments:

Meredith Graham said...

Congratulations!!!! Go Kaelan!!! So proud of you! Dina will hope to soon follow in your 'bike-pedaling' so to speak.

Isabella's Travel Blog said...

Sooo awesome! This video made me cry! I'm hormonal! Miss you guys!

Gillian Unruh said...

Oh Man! Like I said Kman is my hero!!! Miss you guys heaps!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Wow... this is great... and we are so proud of him... can I send Pierce over there so you guys can teach him... love you guys...