Every website I read about visiting Venice said to skip the Gondola ride. They said they were over rated and way to expensive! Well, the second part is true but can you really go to Venice and not take a Gondola? This turned out to be our family's favorite part of the trip! I loved every minute and didn't want it to end! Kaelan sat for 45 minutes perfectly still watching the Gondolier, the water and the other boats. Colette loves to do what everyone else is doing so she loved it of course and Travis and I were able to sit back and enjoy our children and amazing Venice!
Another of Travis' great shots!
My 2nd favorite shot of the trip.
She wanted to see what it was like to be a Gondolier!
This is my favorite!
We have to bribe K to smile and it didn't work this time!
K and the Gondolier!
Our boat




No comments:
Post a Comment