Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another mall on Orchard


Kaelan has been in a very strange funk lately. He plays well with his toys, exersaucer, or with me and then all of the sudden he becomes a grump and nothing will do for him. My only solution has been to take him out for a walk. He seems to catch everyone's attention. I'm not sure what he is doing in his stroller but he makes a lot of noise and people seem to flock and he loves it! Because of these daily or sometimes twice daily walks, I'm becoming an Orchard road expert. Orchard road is Singapore's famous shopping area boasting countless malls, all under constuction it seems. And Orchard is only one block from my apartment building...we can even see it from our condo. The mall above just opened on Tuesday so K and I took a tour today. It is really pretty awesome. I thought it would be way out of my league considering the stores in front include Dolce and Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Gucci, and more of their kind...which is not mine so much! But we ventured in and it seemed the further underground we went the more affordable things became. We toured B1, B2, B3 and B4! I have no idea what the upper floors were like because the mall is deceptively large with 4 basement levels!! Since it is only a stones throw away I'm sure we will be back to walk, play in the fountains, have some lunch (great restuarants too!), who knows...there is so much more to discover!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Never been there but heard there are alot of great NEW places to Sinagpore I have to try out... lets go.