Thursday, July 30, 2009


We had a great day window shopping at ION and lunch with Camille, Gillian and Violet on Tuesday. Little Lady Violet is such a sweet girl and she does so well with us ladies out and about. I wanted to get a picture of the two kiddos and she immediately felt a kiss would be appropriate for the pose!

Since Kaelan is mobile now I have found a great way to contain him so I can step out of the room for a minute. For the moment he hasn't figured out how to crawl out of the basket and I'm in no hurry to teach him!

We thought our ingenious plan to protect the carpets would last at least until he was a year. Boy were we wrong. He will tear the whole playmat apart if we let him.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Lunch was great again and yes the pose was appropriate for V and Kman.. i like that name btw.