Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Day in the Life...


Look closely....Kaelan has a mohawk! Thanks to daddy, Kaelan received his first hair style this afternoon. Daddy has been traveling a lot lately but loves to have fun with K-man when he is home. What a little stud!

Camille with the boys. Kaelan along with her son Pierce.
Our new wonderful friends!
We have met some great people at MOPS.

I've also had the chance to meet Jamey and Gillian along with their daughter Viloet. Camile and Blake (not pictured) invited us to their weekly Friday night dinner at Margaritas. I have really enjoyed these two girls and their kiddos and now it is great to meet their husbands.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I too really enjoy you and your sweet family... we are hoping to see T more often... we have got to get him to stick around... we will see you tomorrow..