Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few accomplishments


Kaelan has had a big week! He crawled for the first time on Sunday and then on Tuesday he pulled himself up in the crib (which is how I find him now after every nap, laughing like crazy, so proud of himself to have discovered this new talent!) and his last new accomplishment was another tooth...that makes 7.

I had lunch today at the American club with part of the baby fever club. We have all been traveling a lot lately and haven't had the 8 of us together for ages. The youngest is now 3 months and K, the oldest, is almost 8 months. How time flies! We were reminiscing about when we were all pregnant, going to lunch, shopping, etc. with so much ease. Now our outings have changed drastically since they are tightly scheduled around nap times and feedings. We wouldn't change a thing!

Audrey, the youngest, and mommy Lara.


K man.
This is a very common scene for us around Singapore...I'm sure all of my friends have seen him this way at some point! In a high chair, at a restaurant, making a mess with his Sassy food teether (not sure what to call that thing!) attached to a "towel bib" that Mammy made him strapped around his neck. We do lunch out a lot and he seems to like it as long as I have the whole get-up! Today he had watermelon and came out a sticky mess! What fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Great pics and yes I have seen him like the last pic before... on multiple occassions.