Jonabelle and I made baby food all week. All kinds of fruit and veggies, 10-12 different kinds. It took about 3 different sessions but we have at least a months worth in the freezer. Jetlag hit me harder this time than usual so I'm surprised we were able to get this done but it's about all we did this week! Kaelan needs to eat!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
The week in review
Jonabelle and I made baby food all week. All kinds of fruit and veggies, 10-12 different kinds. It took about 3 different sessions but we have at least a months worth in the freezer. Jetlag hit me harder this time than usual so I'm surprised we were able to get this done but it's about all we did this week! Kaelan needs to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are glad that you are back and good job on the Puree... wow impressive.
Post a Comment