Kaelan and I have been having lots of fun with MOPS this summer. This week we went to this indoor, padded playground called Fidgets. K loved the balls...that was about all he could do. BUT he crawled today! Not super confidently but he did crawl and both Travis and I were witnesses. Boy life is going to change. My girlfriends keep telling me to relish this immobile time and I have tried but it is so exciting to see him progressing.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
MOPS
Kaelan and I have been having lots of fun with MOPS this summer. This week we went to this indoor, padded playground called Fidgets. K loved the balls...that was about all he could do. BUT he crawled today! Not super confidently but he did crawl and both Travis and I were witnesses. Boy life is going to change. My girlfriends keep telling me to relish this immobile time and I have tried but it is so exciting to see him progressing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wish I could have been there... great pic.
Post a Comment